Permanent Powder Hair Dye
NOTE: The color of the powder and mix will differ from the previous product, but the end result on your hair remains the same.
- Economic use – save (dry) / unmixed powder hair dye for later
- No Pre Shampoo necessary
- Wait at least two weeks after relaxation before applying the paint
Sensitivity Skin Test
This skin test to do 48 hours before each application. It is important to telephone service, to test the sensitivity of the skin, even if you are a regular user of this product. hair coloring, allergies are rare but can be serious. To avoid the risk of a severe reaction, it is important to follow the instructions carefully:
- Wash thoroughly with mild soap, a small area of skin about 2 cm or 1 inch tall, the behind the ear or on the inner elbow
- Pat dry and apply the test mixture (a very small amount of powder into a paste with water) to the test area
- Let dry
- Allow 48 hours uncovered
- If you notice that any signs of burning, redness, swelling or itching for 48 hours, you should not use this product. If not during 48 hours of reaction you can proceed to dye your hair.
If your hair straightened or colored more than two weeks ago was permed; Perform this test before proceeding:
- Is it recommended that this test is carried out as the final result of any previous chemical processes could be affected
- To remove a few strands of hair, and tie with a strip of tape at one end
- Do not immerse the hair used in the dye solution for sensitivity skin test
- Exemption for 30 minutes
- Rinse well and dry
- If the color satisfactorily, remains with Directions
- Note: final color depends on the hair color and condition before use
As used the STA SOF FRO powder hair dye
Fill out the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application. Make sure that the hair is clean and free of buildup styling. If your hair is very oily or excessive styling product buildup, wash your hair 24 hours in advance
- Assemble all items needed:
-Haare Color (hereby included) – plastic shell and nonmetallic stirrer – Minimess cup (hereby included) – cloth or plastic film – plastic or rubber gloves powder
- put on a pair of gloves before preparing the color
- put the powder into a bowl or cup. Add cool tap water (Do not use hot or boiling water) with the enclosed mini-measuring cup to make a paste according to the amount required:
STA-Sof Fro powder Water 1 Bottle 5 Cups Measure 1/2 bottle 2 1/2 cup measuring 1/4 bottle 1 Measuring Cups
- Cover the shoulders and the upper part of the body with a towel or plastic wrap. Apply to the skin around the line of the hair, ears and nape of the neck as a protective barrier use SSF Hair Food at
- Part of the hair in sections and paste to dry apply the hair with a brush. If you’re hair partly gray it is recommended to start the application, where the hair is from the fabric and removes any paste that touching the skin site may come from your hairline
- Ensure the product through to that each strand falls the hair comb
- Wait 30-40 minutes to develop the color. Adapt your development time, check repeatedly wipe the color development during the process of coloring hair together with a cotton ball or paper tissue. Once the desired color is reached, proceed to rinse your hair
- Rinse your hair with warm water. Wash hair with a mild shampoo and rinse until the water runs clear. Dry and place as usual
- Discard any leftover mixture immediately. Under no circumstances will any remaining mixture for later use should be maintained
- Assemble all items needed:
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended for individuals under 16 years of age and must not be used for children under 3 years.
- Contains phenylenediamine
- Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Always perform the skin sensitivity test 48 hours before coloring your hair
- Note that even if a successful sensitivity skin test was carried out, is likely to have an allergic reaction can occur if your hair to dye. The sensitivity test is no guarantee that you will avoid future allergic reactions.
- If any discomfort, burning such. B. or stinging during the process staining occur, wash immediately and hazardous situations. Your hair without consulting a doctor or medical advice seekers not re-color
- If occurs during the days following application itching, redness or patches on the scalp or the skin, swelling of the eyes and / or face, blisters or oozing of the scalp or skin occurs, consult a doctor
- Your hair no color, you have a rash on your face or scalp sensitive, irritated and / or damaged
- Do not use to dye eyelashes, eyebrows or mustaches
- Keep the product out of the eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, wash immediately with clean cold water. If irritation consult a doctor.
- Wear plastic or rubber gloves when applying the product
- Do not inhale or consume
- Do not use on hair that is brittle or breaks easily
- Do not use on permed or relaxed hair. Wait at least two weeks prior to the use of hair color
- Do not use hair color immediately after removing braids or cornrows. State of the hair, and wait at least two weeks.
- When storing unmixed powder (dry), hold tight.
- This product will permanently stain clothes, carpets, furniture and certain bath area.